BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Elevation Sheets (AC24 USA) are not displaying correctly.

rob2218
Enthusiast
What gives?
I'm using the stock "out of the box" AC24 Architectural template and...I now get this odd greenish-tint when I enter into the working model environment of any views...be it elevations, sections... what gives?
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
4 REPLIES 4
rob2218
Enthusiast
why is this happening?
Why are ALL my elevations NOW not being viewed properly?
they all have this 'greenish' tint to them?
why?
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Karl Ottenstein
Your question is a little confusing. You said "AC 24 out of the box" which I changed to AC24 USA in the subject line... since the USA version may be related to the issue... but the layout sheet you show is not part of the USA template... and so is not "out of the box". (The OOTB settings for any version of AC is the standard template [including all attributes] and the delivered Work Environment.)

One elevation is selected, so the green there makes sense. But, the other elevations showing green without selection dots is indeed strange. Does this happen on any other layouts with other kinds of views/drawings? Did it suddenly start happening today?

Also... your signature shows AC 22/23 but your obviously on 24 now. It also shows Windows 7 and Mavericks, neither of which is supported by AC 24... so I assume this is Windows 10 since your screenshot is a Windows one?

What build of AC24 are you running?

Edit/PS: I've merged your other post about the green appearance to here. One thread about this strange green appearance is enough. Hope someone has an idea for you - I'm drawing a blank right now.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
DGSketcher
Legend
In this earlier thread... https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=327784#p327784

...the renovation name is not one I have seen, but I don't use the USA version. The colouring change does look like Graphic Override possibly linked to the Renovation status?
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
rob2218
Enthusiast
Thanks Karl, thanks guys.

Yes...indeed the "greenish" tint is related to the 'renovation filter' I found out. It seems AC24 now has this "Floor plan", "Elevation" etc.. as renovation filter options. I've never seen that before.

But it was set to "3d Details" or "3d Renders" as a renovation filter for the viewmaps hence giving it that strange appearance.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Learn and get certified!