Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Elevation View Reverts to wrong scale

MGA
Booster
Hi all,

I have an elevation set up in my view map at scale 1:100. When I open the view from the view map for editing / annotating it auto-updates to 1:50 (I want it to be 1:100!). It is in a clone folder set to display at 1:100. I have made a copy out of the clone folder - the issue persists. If i drop it onto a layout it shows as 1:100.

I'm not really sure what settings other than those in the 'View Settings' dialogue box might be affecting this. All other elevations behave as they should.

I'm using AC22 solo on windows 7.

Any pointers as to how to address this would be much appreciated?

Many thanks, Max
Archicad 23 Solo, Dell Precision 5540, Windows 10 Pro, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz, 32GB RAM
2 REPLIES 2
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Can you post a few screenshots that show the View Settings of the Clone Folder, where you click and what is the result of it?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Max,
If you have amended the view setting for an individual saved view within a cloned folder it will not update to the folder level settings if they are amended, you will need to manually update view settings

Regards,
Scott