BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Exporting to Artlantis from AC14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi- I am using Archicad 14 on a MAC platform (10.8.4) and recently installed a hotfix- AC14-4204-HOTFIX6-MAC. I have been working on a model and I was at the point where I wanted to export it to Artlantis Studio 2.1.2.2. When I do a "save-as" to export the file I no longer have an 'artlantis studio file' in my list of formats. Has anyone else had this problem and does it have anything to do with the recent hotfix? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've gone to Options/Add-On Manager/ and Artlantis is no longer there and when I click on search for more add-ons and go to Archicad 14/Add-ons/Import-Export there is a folder there for artlantis render studio 2 Out but no plug-in. I'm stumped!
Karl Ottenstein
Download the plug-in from here:
http://www.artlantis.com/en/downloads/#plug

The AC 14 to Artlantis 2 plug-in was last updated in March 2012. You'll find versions for Mac as well as 32 bit and 64 bit Windows.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl, thank you so much! Having inherited much of the CADD responsibilities since our CADD manager left, I'm still playing catch-up. Learning every day! Thanks again and have a great weekend.

Andy
Karl Ottenstein
Thanks; glad that fixed it. Great weekend to you, too.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!