Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Exterior - take a look

Rakela Raul
Participant
Modeled in AC9 - Rendered in/by others
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
Very nice rendering. Has a great "sunny day" feel about it. The only issue I could find is the difference in contrast of the shadows (trees and portico). Otherwise excellent!
Rakela Raul
Participant
thx...i wish i had a 3D profile tool to draw in that same 3d window all arch bands ..house looks flat without those elements.......i like the tiled roof
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is the paving done with a very large texture or touched up afterwards (i.e. lighter patches)?
__archiben
Booster
s2art wrote:
Is the paving done with a very large texture or touched up afterwards (i.e. lighter pathces)?
probably 'procedural' - the pattern is generated by an algorithm rather than repeating (tiling) a texture, (the way lightworks works). when combined with the radiosity (or in this case fakiosity? it looks artlantis R?) you'll get that extra 'realism' . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Rakela Raul
Participant
archiben is correct....done in viz.....
dont have artlantis 'r', i will upgrade to 'r' when export to piranesi is out
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Anonymous
Not applicable
Rakela wrote:
archiben is correct....done in viz.....
dont have artlantis 'r', i will upgrade to 'r' when export to piranesi is out
Done in Viz,?? can someone let me know, or point me to where I can find out how I can export from Archicad and into Viz Render
Rakela Raul
Participant
do a search..plenty of that overhere
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Rakela Raul
Participant
this is the back....done in ac9 and rendered by others here in the office
6a.jpg
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
Anonymous
Not applicable
Unique mood you have got there, like it very much. From the other hand model shadows does not match the sunset background (IMHO they are too short and sharp for sunset), but the lawn is very suggestive, well done.