Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Floor plan display contour lines vs wood deck

RAD_student
Participant

Hi all,

I'm struggling to figure out what i need to do for get the right appearance for a floor plan of mine.

On "ground floor" level the problem is that the contour lines of the ground mesh is visible through the wood deck - at least the ones that are beams, not the morphs for some reason.

On the "ground level" below the contours of the ground mesh are not visible through the wood deck.

I have tried with different floor plan displays but i can't find the issue why I reach out to the community.

I bet there is a simple fix to it...

Problem at the ground floor level:

Wood deck ground floor.png

Desired result where the contour lines are hidden by the wood deck but on the ground level beneath ground floor level:

Wood deck ground level.png

Thanks in advise!

/André

3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru

Looks like your GO is turning off your Background Fill. From memory, morphs do not have a fill.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
RAD_student
Participant

I still can't find a difference in floor plan display or different graphical overrides that could generate this "error".

Lingwisyer
Guru

The top image is your Ground Floor Plan, whilst the second is your Footing Plan? Your deck is a Slab? Is it's Home Story your footing plan? Check the slabs Floor Plan Display  settings?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660