BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Fly-Through: Stretched Perspective at Wait Here frame

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello -

I am doing a fly-through and wanted to stop at several camera locations so that the client can see particular focal points in the project. I selected the camera locations and said to wait 20 frames. When the camera locations came up in the fly-through to a "Wait Here" spot the perspective of the frame went to a stretched / elongated perspective. Is there an extra setting that needs to be set for "Wait Here" camera locations to show a normal perspective? I had other cameras set to wait for various frame lengths and they all came out with the stretched perspective.

Thank you for the response.

I've attached a before perspective shot and the stretched perspective shot to illustrate the issue.
3 REPLIES 3
NCornia
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi ESP182,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I am able to reproduce the problem and will report it as a bug. I will investigate it and see if I can find a workaround and let you know what I can suggest.

Best regards,
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
If you have video editing software, I would just break up the flythrough in a series of flythroughs where you render one until the point where you would like to have the pause and another continueing from there. This also saves you the trouble of rendering extra frames that aren't any different. You can just let the video editor create the pause for you when you assemble the clips in to one big clip.

I know Adobe Premiere can do this easily. You should be able to trial it in full functionality for 30 days, if you do not have it.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Rakela Raul
Participant
i think he is talking about the "freeze frame" option in a few movie editing software, or adding frames to slow down @ selected places ???
otherwise, it would be just like this:
https://vimeo.com/182207169
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Learn and get certified!