Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Flythrough videos corrupted on Mac

Boglarka
Newcomer

Hi, When I try to create flythrough videos 4 out of 5 times the saved file is corrupted and can not be opened by any video editing software. Happens regardless of choosing .mov or .mp4 Have been trying on slightly older iMac as well as a brand new top of the line M1 chip Macbook pro - same results. Any suggestions? If it is related to computing power I am prepared to invest but the fact that the new Macbook Pro is also having issues makes me wonder if this is a software bug instead? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the report and I am very sorry for the issue!

I looked into our database, but we rarely have any similar issue. In one rare case (which happened on Windows instead), our developers suggested that the issue could happen due to the movie encoder process. Have you tried with fewer frames, or saving to image format instead? Does it work with these options?

If not, I suggest contacting the local support, with the project file in PLA format and the corrupted video for further investigation.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!