BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Google Cardboard using an Android device?

rob2218
Enthusiast
Is the Google Cardboard device box any different using it on an iPhone or an android device or is it the same box?

Also the BIMx App on an android does that look any different than on an iPhone ?
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
5 REPLIES 5
rob2218 wrote:
Is the Google Cardboard device box any different using it on an iPhone or an android device or is it the same box?

Also the BIMx App on an android does that look any different than on an iPhone ?
if you can post some screen shots i can post them back. i only have android
rob2218
Enthusiast
OK, i'LL try and see how I can capture screen shots off my iphone during BIMx use.
thanks,
stay tuned...I'll post some tonight or in the next few days.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
rob2218
Enthusiast
here's what the screen in an Iphone setting looks like in BIMx and Google Cardboard.
Does it look any different in an Android phone?
Also, the controls? the only real control with the GoogleCardboard box is that button the right side.
press the button once, an icon of a "walking man" (on left) shows up with and icon of a "book" on right.
move your head around so the little blue hollow circle touches the man...then press the button once again.
you begin walking.

i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Anonymous
Not applicable
rob2218 wrote:

if you can post some screen shots i can post them back. i only have android
rob2218
Enthusiast
I did.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23