BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Graphic Override and Renovation Conflict

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to make sure that you renovation "overrides" are taking precedence over any other graphic overrides? I have a view that is overriding all cut fills, but new objects are supposed to be overridden with a different fill under my renovation settings. The "new" fill isn't showing up though.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
M Cochran
Booster
Maybe add a criteria for your graphic override rule that excludes items with a renovation status of new? I have done this when I wanted my graphic override to only be applied to existing elements.
Margaret Cochran - BIM Manager,Technical Designer
ARCHICAD 7-23
HP ZBook 17, Windows 10

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Marc H
Advisor
I believe I read that the renovation filter by default overrides other GO rules and it is not changeable. if true, it is likely another issue and folks may need more specifics to reply with a diagnosis.
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln

AC27 USA on 16” 2019 MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) running Sonoma OS + extended w/ (2) 32" ASUS ProArt PAU32C (4K) Monitors
Solution
M Cochran
Booster
Maybe add a criteria for your graphic override rule that excludes items with a renovation status of new? I have done this when I wanted my graphic override to only be applied to existing elements.
Margaret Cochran - BIM Manager,Technical Designer
ARCHICAD 7-23
HP ZBook 17, Windows 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Margaret, I didn't think of that. It worked!
Learn and get certified!