BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Graphic Override not working correctly....I think

Liamthanks
Booster
Hi guys,

Scratching my head with this one. I've create a GO to have everything EXCEPT the Electrical related layers show up in a light grey and the house plans shows exactly as I want it. However for whatever reason this GO is overriding the layers that I want excluded as well. To confirm, all of the elements I want excluded are on one of those layers shown in the GO view.

What am I missing??
AC24 Build 7000 AUS - Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon 5700 XT, M.2 NVME 0.5TB SSD, 32GB RAM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
Without testing it I think it is just a case of changing all of the 'OR' to 'AND'.

I was going to suggest to use brackets around the group of layers but GO do not have brackets like the schedules do - not sure why.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Barry Kelly
Without testing it I think it is just a case of changing all of the 'OR' to 'AND'.

I was going to suggest to use brackets around the group of layers but GO do not have brackets like the schedules do - not sure why.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Liamthanks
Booster
Hey Barry!

Yeah it is odd that there are no brackets like there is in the Schedules!

Changing the 'or' to 'and' has done the trick. To me that's saying that the objects have to be on all of those layers, which to me doesn't make sense, but if it works then I'm happy.

Thanks for that
AC24 Build 7000 AUS - Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon 5700 XT, M.2 NVME 0.5TB SSD, 32GB RAM
Barry Kelly
Liamthanks wrote:
To me that's saying that the objects have to be on all of those layers, which to me doesn't make sense, but if it works then I'm happy.

But don't forget you are saying 'Is Not ' in that layer.
So it is not in layer one and it is not in layer two and it is not in layer three, etc.

Barry.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Learn and get certified!