Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Graphic override for zone schedule

Is there a way to have a graphic override that marks with red pen the zones in a schedule that are new according to their renovation status?
Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
5 REPLIES 5
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
The only way I can think of making this work is by having a schedule for existing and a schedule for new and just adjusting the pens for each. I don't think you can use GO for overriding text in a schedule.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Barry Kelly
I have just experimented in version 21 so not sure if there is anything different in 24.

It seems you can't change the zone foreground colour because they don't have a standard pen colour.
You can change the background colour if you override with a 0% (background) fill and set the background pen to be overridden.
There may be a default zone transparent rule for this, I used that and changed the background pen colour.

It is possible to change the colour of the text but in a rather round about way.
There is no criteria for the zone text, but if you set criterial for all 2D elements and then exclude all of the 2D elements, you seem to be left with just the zone text.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Thanks for the replies.
What I'm looking for, is what Erwin said, i.e. a text pen override in a schedule that lists both new and existing zones, where the new zones are marked with a different color
It seems it is not possible to have this in a single schedule
Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
Barry Kelly
Sorry I missed the schedule part for some reason.
No you can't use GO in a schedule to change the colour of some of the text fields.
You can list the renovation status of a zone in the schedule and you can group by that reno status if you want.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Yes, I think the situation here is that you can actually apply a Graphic Override to a Schedule, but I think it will override only the cells that have graphical information in them, like a "2D Symbol" or a 3D Front View", and so on. Graphic Overrides do not have an effect on other schedule cells. At least this is the result I got when I just tried.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27