Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Hardy Slap (Beamed Floor/hollow-tile floor slab)

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can we make hardy slap (beamed floor/hollow-tile floor slab) in archicad? Is there a speacial tool for this or method?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barry Kelly
If it is a simple rectangular floor then you could create a complex profile wall or beam (beam is probably better).
The profile will be the width of your slab with all the recesses and you stretch the profile beam the length you want the slab to be.

Or maybe there is an object out there that does this - i am not aware of any in particular though.

Or just model a very thick slab.
Model smaller slabs or morphs in the shape of the voids.
Use Solid Element Operations to subtract the voids from the main slab.
Hide the void slabs/morphs in a layer that you can turn off so you don't see them.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Barry Kelly
If it is a simple rectangular floor then you could create a complex profile wall or beam (beam is probably better).
The profile will be the width of your slab with all the recesses and you stretch the profile beam the length you want the slab to be.

Or maybe there is an object out there that does this - i am not aware of any in particular though.

Or just model a very thick slab.
Model smaller slabs or morphs in the shape of the voids.
Use Solid Element Operations to subtract the voids from the main slab.
Hide the void slabs/morphs in a layer that you can turn off so you don't see them.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much. I'll try it.