Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Help with lines

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just wanting some help with line weights and publishing (it's been a while since I've used the program)

I've used polylines which looks okay in layout but when I publish you can see every single point, making the line look disjointed.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Podolsky
Ace
I don't think it's ArchiCAD problem. It's a problem with PDF viewer you are using. I had similar after some upgrade of MacOS few years ago.

You can easily check it - paste your PDF somewhere in ArchiCAD and explode. If it shown OK - then this is PDF viewer. Try to use another one.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Podolsky
Ace
I don't think it's ArchiCAD problem. It's a problem with PDF viewer you are using. I had similar after some upgrade of MacOS few years ago.

You can easily check it - paste your PDF somewhere in ArchiCAD and explode. If it shown OK - then this is PDF viewer. Try to use another one.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Omg Thankyou so much! I placed it into InDesign and exported as another pdf and it looks fine! Strange as they're both pdf files viewed through preview on Mac - there must be something different about the file straight from ArchiCAD.

Thanks again, you've saved me a lot of stress!