BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Help with lines

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just wanting some help with line weights and publishing (it's been a while since I've used the program)

I've used polylines which looks okay in layout but when I publish you can see every single point, making the line look disjointed.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Podolsky
Ace
I don't think it's ArchiCAD problem. It's a problem with PDF viewer you are using. I had similar after some upgrade of MacOS few years ago.

You can easily check it - paste your PDF somewhere in ArchiCAD and explode. If it shown OK - then this is PDF viewer. Try to use another one.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Podolsky
Ace
I don't think it's ArchiCAD problem. It's a problem with PDF viewer you are using. I had similar after some upgrade of MacOS few years ago.

You can easily check it - paste your PDF somewhere in ArchiCAD and explode. If it shown OK - then this is PDF viewer. Try to use another one.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Omg Thankyou so much! I placed it into InDesign and exported as another pdf and it looks fine! Strange as they're both pdf files viewed through preview on Mac - there must be something different about the file straight from ArchiCAD.

Thanks again, you've saved me a lot of stress!
Learn and get certified!