BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

How can I stop the glass to project further?

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I got a curtain wall, slim frame and big glass panels, the problem is that if the glass projects further as u can see on the picture the section becomes really really messy, im sure its a dumb thing to fix but cant figure out how to solve it.
Thank u so much.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
runxel
Legend
I guess he wants the glass to be opaque.

Just disable the transparency in the section.
(Or make a special glass with a transmittance lower than 50 and assign it to the glasses you want to have opaque – they won't show the things behind even with transparency enabled.)
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru
What do you mean "glass projects further" and can you supply and image of the section in question?

There's so much going on in that section that you've provided that it's hard to see what's going on... A triple and double sash window with divided transoms that act as a wall between a living room and a kitchen?

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Solution
runxel
Legend
I guess he wants the glass to be opaque.

Just disable the transparency in the section.
(Or make a special glass with a transmittance lower than 50 and assign it to the glasses you want to have opaque – they won't show the things behind even with transparency enabled.)
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, thats it, i want it opaque, sry I explained myself so bad.
Thank u so much
Learn and get certified!