Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

How to display multiple zone stamps for one zone?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

- Please tell me how to display multiple custom Zone stamps for one zone? Because I need to output Zone information with different type of stamps.
- I think to create a GDL label for Zone but cannot apply the Label for zone object. I do not know why.

Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You can place multiple Zones in the same space, just put them on different layers and specify for each the type of info you want to be displayed.
A Zone Stamp and a Label are both entities that are associated with other elements (a Zone Stamp is always associated with the Zone element and actually is the sub-element of the Zone element, while a Label is a separate element and can be associated with many element types, and multiple Labels can be associated to the same element). So a Label cannot be associated with a Zone, because that is what the Zone Stamp is doing.
The best would be to make the Zone Stamp independent from the Zone element and make it a type of Label and that way it would be possible to place multiple Zone Stamps for one Zone element.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27