BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

How to extract segmented column / beams properties in to the schedules?

Rajesh Patil
Expert

I am struggling a lot to figure out how to extract the developed properties via "Classification  & Properties" into the Interactive Schedules. I can extract the same with the labels but not able to do that with Schedules. (See the attached image)

2022-03-10.png

Also why there is restriction kept for exchange data between the Elements, Components & Surfaces extracted information? I mean why there is no possibility to club them or interchange to define new properties so we can easily generate several required data information easily and hassle free?

Due to the above reasons now a days I feel Archicad very much rigid as BIM software.

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB
1 REPLY 1
Rajesh Patil
Expert

I was able to solve the problem for segmented column by keeping criteria as "Column Segments"

But still the other issues mentioned above persists. 

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB
Learn and get certified!