Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

How to fill background in a Photorender

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I want to have the whole of my background to be blue, but the photorender projections only shows half ( below ) What is the correct way of filling all the white space with sky ( blue )

Also, is there anything I can add to make my landscape more realistic ? I was going to edit it in Photoshop too...

Thank You
4 REPLIES 4
Dwight
Newcomer
Photorendering Settings [Internal Engine]: Settings
Dwight Atkinson
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You need set both the Sky Color and the Ground Color to blue in the Dialog Dwight mentioned.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
The screenshot shows the projection settings, un-checking the " Render background with internal engine " work fine.

I'm trying to make a sketch version as well as a realistic one, but when I go to view the render it always says that I need more memory and needs to run as 64 x. How is this so when I have 4gb, but I don't think it's running at 64 x. Is there a way around it or should I change to 64x and benefit from it ?

I'm running Mac OS X snow leopard and ArchiCAD 13 edu. spec in signature.

Thank You
Screen shot 2010-01-07 at 13.15.47.png
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Probably those trees are composed of some many polygons that it needs too much memory.
The main advantage of running 64-bit programs is that you can use more than 4 GB of memory.
Actually, on a 32-bit system with 4 GB of memory, any program can use only about 2 GB, the rest is taken by other programs and the system.
With 64-bit systems you can have as much memory as you want and programs will be able to use almost all of it.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27