cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fill background in a Photorender

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

I want to have the whole of my background to be blue, but the photorender projections only shows half ( below ) What is the correct way of filling all the white space with sky ( blue )

Also, is there anything I can add to make my landscape more realistic ? I was going to edit it in Photoshop too...

Thank You
4 REPLIES 4

Dwight
Newcomer
Photorendering Settings [Internal Engine]: Settings
Dwight Atkinson

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You need set both the Sky Color and the Ground Color to blue in the Dialog Dwight mentioned.
....................................................................................................
Laszlo Nagy, Lead Moderator, Community Admin
Get Archicad Tips at https://twitter.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen 1700X CPU, 48 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), WIN10 PRO ENG, AC20-AC25
Loving Archicad since 1995

Anonymous
Not applicable
The screenshot shows the projection settings, un-checking the " Render background with internal engine " work fine.

I'm trying to make a sketch version as well as a realistic one, but when I go to view the render it always says that I need more memory and needs to run as 64 x. How is this so when I have 4gb, but I don't think it's running at 64 x. Is there a way around it or should I change to 64x and benefit from it ?

I'm running Mac OS X snow leopard and ArchiCAD 13 edu. spec in signature.

Thank You
Screen shot 2010-01-07 at 13.15.47.png

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Probably those trees are composed of some many polygons that it needs too much memory.
The main advantage of running 64-bit programs is that you can use more than 4 GB of memory.
Actually, on a 32-bit system with 4 GB of memory, any program can use only about 2 GB, the rest is taken by other programs and the system.
With 64-bit systems you can have as much memory as you want and programs will be able to use almost all of it.
....................................................................................................
Laszlo Nagy, Lead Moderator, Community Admin
Get Archicad Tips at https://twitter.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen 1700X CPU, 48 GB RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), WIN10 PRO ENG, AC20-AC25
Loving Archicad since 1995

Start a new conversation!

Labels

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions