BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

How to render to a taken site picture on archicad 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'm new to ArchiCAD and just need a few rendering tips. I have a few site pictures and I want to render my building into the picture while making it fit into the site. but sadly I don't know how to do this. Please before you laugh at me please realize I'm an architecture student and just learning. Do I have to get additional programs to help me do so or can I do so with the ArchiCAD rendering engine?
I use Archicad 21. Please, any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated. If you've also got video tutorials I would definitely be interested in watching them. Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2
Lingwisyer
Guru
If you know some of the heights in the photo you want to use, there is an Align View tool which you can use. One thing to remember is that a rendered image does not contain any lens distortion so if your photo is not corrected, it may not look correct once aligned.

https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/tips/archicad/modelling/align-view/

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you very much. This would most likely be enough cause I know the heights of surrounding buildings in my picture. Thank you!
Learn and get certified!