Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

How to store permanently render settings as view

alemanda
Advocate
Hi,
I'm discovering Cinerender more and more.
I recently discovered the batch-render-like feature using the publisher.
Great!

Now I have an issue.
I set the render views as "view" but every time I open the file I lose the settings, in particular the size of the rendering.
Why?
How to set it permanently.
Thanks for any help!
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
2 REPLIES 2
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Sounds related to this other problem with presets not sticking.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=51571
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure if this is exactly what you're asking, but...
Recently, I have been saving 3d views as in the View Set and then placing them in layouts. Once I'm happy with setout, I right-click the view set item and in the view settings dialogue box's 3D section, change the "Generate In" item from 3D Window to Photorendering, selecting a customised and pre-saved renjdering scene in the item below. I then use the publisher set to output to required image format. I haven't noted any issues regarding changing view sizes.
You could skip the layout bit, placing 3d view items directly into publisher set folder, however as I have been trying out exporting the same views in various render types (sketch, cinerender, 3d view etc.) and then importing and overlaying them in photoshop for post-processing, I find having them on a standard sheet size makes alignment/scaling in photoshop easier.