Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

I see erased wall in layout

LeeJaeYoung
Virtuoso

Only the layout shows the deleted wall. I copied the walls on the 5th floor to the 6th to 35th floors using "edit element by story". After that, I deleted the wall on the 6th to 35th floors. I selected it from the elevation and deleted it. After that, I can only see the deleted walls in the layout. And I drew three walls on the 10th floor for the test. But this time, if you place a floor plan on the layout, all of these walls will appear on the 10th floor or more.

However, if you erase the walls on the fifth floor, the walls on the upper floor disappear. In the layout...
And if you draw a wall on the other floor, you'll see it all up there. In the layout. All walls are 3D, invisible from the floor plan. You can only see it when it's placed in the layout.

I want to attach this file, but I can't. It's more than 5MB.

AC27 on window 11
6 REPLIES 6
Rajesh Patil
Expert

What you saying is bit difficult to understand. It will be better if you can post section or elevation with targeted elements highlighted and try to record your screen as a short video.

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB

rename ghost-breaklink.zip

AC27 on window 11

rename ghost-breakline.z01

this is pln file that is error file 

AC27 on window 11
Rajesh Patil
Expert

Unable to open the provided files after renaming too.

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB

What version of Archicad are you using?

this is 25

new upload file is 24

AC27 on window 11
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hello,

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry for the issue!

Same as Rajesh, I checked the given zip file and it turned out that the zip file is corrupted. Thus, upon extracting, Archicad can no longer read the file. Could you please try to reshare the PLN again? If it is still not successful, I will share a special link with which you can upload the file to us.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT