1. What is number 2 made of? 2. How do you tell the difference between the door and the door frame in No. 2? Aww glass ^^ 3. What was number 3 made of? Line, pline, filll 4. If you increase the size like door 25, does the size of the door frame not change and the width of the door is adjusted? The custom door is relatively large and has to be made every time...
1. --- You are modeling in a plan view, number 2 is made of slabs then you assign the depth of it and materials.
2. --- You model and assign materials to it, can be slab or morph (I totally find it easy to control slabs unless got complicated design then go for morph)
3. --- Number 3 is made of lines, fills all the 2d elements.
4. ---- I haven't come across where you can edit the size of the door or frame in a parametric way like GDL, basically I save a copy of "Door & Windows LMP" then every time I need to do modifications I load that pln file.
In the end what is your Objective? ArchiCAD 9 onwards