BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Info set Malfunctioning

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear All
I cant see any information in BIMx viewer (windows 10) even if I select any choice of Info set . In AC21 also I had the same problem but Selection "legacy" was there and it works fine. Can somebody help me to overcome this issue? Please help.

M. Fernando
1 REPLY 1
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

The legacy option included a very limited data set, that was not customizable in any way, so removing it was way overdue. We are actually working on an updated version of the desktop viewer that should solve this, but it is only coming out later this year (maybe early next year).

Unfortunately, as you said the desktop version can only display legacy info, so for this transition period, there is no way to display element info in BIMx desktop, for hyper-models exported from ARCHICAD 22. In the meantime you can use the mobile apps to view model information, or on the desktop, you can use the web-viewer (on the BIMx Transfer Site), which has the ability to display the proper element information.

Regards,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Learn and get certified!