Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Inter. Sched. Criteria - How are operators used?

The IS Schedule Settings dialog has several operators:

x..
..X..
..X

I cannot find any documentation on how these are supposed to be used. Anybody know?
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Richard wrote:
The IS Schedule Settings dialog has several operators:

x..
..X..
..X

I cannot find any documentation on how these are supposed to be used. Anybody know?
Hi Richard,

These match prefixes, mid-strings, and suffixes. For example, the operator "x.." with the value "W" on an ID field would match any ID that starts with the letter W.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Thanks, Karl! So as far as I can tell, these are just additive. In other words, there is no way to EXCLUDE a string starting with "W..." Correct? (I understand how to exclude a unique string, however.)
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Karl Ottenstein
Richard wrote:
Thanks, Karl! So as far as I can tell, these are just additive. In other words, there is no way to EXCLUDE a string starting with "W..." Correct? (I understand how to exclude a unique string, however.)
Correct.

Please post to the wishlist.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB