BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Is there a simple way to do drawing schedule in Plotmaker??

fhedberg
Contributor
Any response most appreciated
W11 Home | ArchiCAD 27 3001 AUS FULL
7 REPLIES 7
Scott Bulmer
Booster
In PM Navigator, set to Tree by Subset, open/expand subfolders. THEN screen capture the portion of window. Insert that JPG or whatever resulting file into your title sheet. It's not the most highly resolved image, but it does work. Nobody has complained since we have been doing it this way.
Good luck,
Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
Rakela Raul
Participant
how do you add down the list your consultants drawings??
do you create pm empty layouts?
MACBKPro /32GiG / 240SSD
AC V6 to V18 - RVT V11 to V16
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Rakela Raul wrote:
how do you add down the list your consultants drawings??
do you create pm empty layouts
Yes.
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
Haneef Tayob
Booster
I usually create a list in MS Excel, which I then paste in plotmaker.

The link to MS Excel is live, so the drawing is automatically updated if someone (manually) updates the spreadsheet.
The advantage of this is that it's easier to update a drawing list in excel (you don't need someone with cad experience to do it).
drawing index.jpg
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM
Anonymous
Not applicable
Haneef wrote:
I usually create a list in MS Excel, which I then paste in plotmaker.

The link to MS Excel is live, so the drawing is automatically updated if someone (manually) updates the spreadsheet.
The advantage of this is that it's easier to update a drawing list in excel (you don't need someone with cad experience to do it).
We do the Same except it is a MS Word Doc and not a spread sheet. It can be argued that one even needs less experience to edit a Word File.

Yet I like the Borders and I can do them much easier in a spreadsheet. We may just switch......
TomWaltz
Participant
Our cover sheet is usually an independent detail in the project and we just type it out manually 😞
Tom Waltz
Learn and get certified!