Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Is there any reason why the steps of my stair dissapear?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, I dont know why but the steps of my stairs dissapear on the ground floor story, ive tried to find the solution but cant figure out what is it, u guys have any idea.
Thank u so much
2 REPLIES 2
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Forikundo:

When you select the Floor Plan Display > Grid (left panel), what are the settings?

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You have unchecked the "By Model View Options" checkbox so the Floor Plan Representation of the various components of your Stair will have to be defined here in the Stair Settings Dialog.
On the left pane, under Floor Plan Display, activate the Grid page.
Then on the right, at the top of the Grid Components Setting panel you will have a large button using which you can choose which of the various portions of the Grid appear. You can select an option for Relevant Stories, Above Relevant Stories, Below relevant Stories individually.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27