BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Items Not Appearing in PDF

StephenK
Contributor
Everything will show up before I publish, but when I go to open the PDF I get this error message, "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the pdf to correct the problem." And I lose one of the sections. I tried publishing and saving as a PDF and neither work, but when I print to the printer from ArchiCAD it works just fine.

I attached a picture of what my layout looks before I publish, and what it looks like when I open the pdf.

Thank you in advance.
11 REPLIES 11
Eugene1
Participant

Hi all,

I'm using Archicad 26.

To 'fix' that Adobe's or Archicad PDF pulisher's bug. I compress on the website and PDF will be fine. Have't find anyother ways to fix it.

SelenKovacs
Participant

Hi there,

I experienced a similar issue where the published PDF was visible on an online PDF viewer but not Adobe PDF reader. After looking into the problem, I have figured out what was the issue for me. In one of the composites, a building material was using a faulty fill (see the attached picture below). Using another fill for my building material resolved the issue.

SelenKovacs_0-1713186536091.png

Learn and get certified!