BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Ivisit3d??? How do i get a hold of them?

rob2218
Enthusiast
I like this technology..but there is no contact information, help line...nothing. How do I get hold of these guys?

I'd like to try this out with Artlantis and see how it works but I'd like to ask some basic questions first......but how do I get hold of them???

Anyone know?

http://www.ivisit3d.com/
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Everything is done in Artlantis. Just talk to your reseller.
rob2218
Enthusiast
umm.....my reseller doesn't really know "that" much about Artlantis....really. I mean...technical stuff. Who could I speak to at Advant/Artlantis/whomever makes the software about THE software.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dunno. I just read the help file...
Karl Ottenstein
Rob,

I answered this question for you 2 weeks ago here:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=38396

The link is at the bottom of the page: "Abvent". A little subtle for our American in-your-face marketing concepts, perhaps. 😉

iVisit3D is an Abvent product that is part of the Artlantis 4 release. It has nothing to do with Graphisoft, so your reseller will not know anything unless your reseller also happens to be an Abvent/Artlantis reseller.

You can download a fully functional 30 day trial of Artlantis 4 Studio. NOTE: only the Studio version can create iVisit3D panoramas (or animations/etc) ... The less expensive Render version is for static images only.

There are several US resellers, but the primary one is ObjectsOnline
http://www.objectsonline.com/

HTH,
Karl

PS Questions? Download and read the help file, watch all of the video tutorials on the artlantis.com web site, and read the Artlantis forums there... and ask questions there. Like here, there are separate forums for different areas of the software - be sure to post in the proper forum.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
rob2218
Enthusiast
Yes, you did indeed answer that question a few weeks back.
I had forgotten about that.

Personally, I don't mind the "American in-your-face" advertising at all when looking for product information...especially who to contact, where to call...that kind of data I want ASAP...no subtleties here...in that respect I think the American marketing works. Would like to see other countries follow U.S. lead when it comes to this aspect of pointing users to contact data.

Our reseller DOES sell Artlantis. They are a local reseller so they should know "something" but....I'm not sure of the technical aspects of the software.
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Learn and get certified!