BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Just wondering.....???

rob2218
Enthusiast
wondering why this topic "BIMx" topic, isn't flooded with hundreds of thousands of threads? I noticed an increase here in the south west California area in the use of the BIMx tool.

GS....you guys listening?
folks here....the entertainment/artsy clientele is accepting this BIMx tech well......you (GS) needs to capitalize on this trend.

just an observation from someone who is using AC again.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
4 REPLIES 4
vfrontiers
Enthusiast
Hooked on BimX docs, but can't preview my own work because I don't have an iPad that's current enough...

Frustrated why we can't view on the computer that created it...

Other than that, VERY USEFUL to have BimX... I create a new one each week during design and documentation phases to keep clients "jazzed"...

Wishes are many... Like having the AUTO ORIENTING trees and such LIVE in BimX... But really it's a great tool..
Duane

Visual Frontiers

AC25 :|: AC26 :|: AC27
:|: Enscape3.4:|:TwinMotion

DellXPS 4.7ghz i7:|: 8gb GPU 1070ti / Alienware M18 Laptop
rob2218
Enthusiast
BIMx Hyperdocs.....just saw it and used it in action.....!

just one statement I'm going to make...(prediction) this APP WILL take off....if GS doesn't blow it.

it's an amazing APP......for clients....it completely floors them.
I wouldn't be surprised if this BIMx-Hyperdocs takes on a life of its own at some point in the VERY near future.
...Bobby Hollywood live from...
i>u
Edgewater, FL!
SOFTWARE VERSION:
Archicad 22, Archicad 23
Windows7 -OS, MAC Maverick OS
Anonymous
Not applicable
In AC 18 I used Save As for a simple Bimx model. Works fine and I am able to "fly" except the mouse doesn't work like it does in ArchiCad. I am unable to aim my viewpoint (as in a FPS game.)
DGSketcher
Legend
Works great on the iPad. I was taking drawings to site on PDF, now I take the drawings and 3D model in one easy navigable App
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)