Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Label Builder Dimension gone from Windows/Doors in AC24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, good day to everybody. We recently migrated from AC21 to the newest version in the USA locale. Using the same template, favorites windows and doors show our default label called Builder dimension (it came in the default library in AC21), but when placing doors/windows not in our favorites, it does not let us use this label. I'm at a lost for what I could do, I've imported the label object in the embedded library, saved it in an outside folder and tried to use it from there and all it says is that it is not a door/window label. Is there any way to make that label work? Thanks a lot
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hello,

Thank you very much for the question and I am very sorry about the experience!

From AC23, due to some code improvement, some markers are not migrated to newer versions. Unfortunately, Builder Dimension was one of them. It was deleted from the Library. The Door/Window Stamp marker should be used instead. That's why you won't be able to use the old marker in AC24.

Once again, I am very sorry for the inconvenience! Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

heathldesign
Expert
it would work fine if there was a way to display the leaf sizes. one small field addition and all our problems would be gone.
MAC Studio 2022 M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 10 cores, AC26 5003 Apple Silicon USA