Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Labels for MEP elements

Why there is no label that properly displays MEP elements?

Im trying to label a cable tray, and I'm using the "Generic Label 24", but I have a couple of problems:

- Dimensions do not show correctly, for some reason instead of the trays' dimensions I always get 1.00x1.00x0.00

- For elevation there are only the "Current Story" and "Project zero" options, so when a cable tray goes straight but the slab below is for some reason higher I cannot select 1st reference level
Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
5 REPLIES 5
gpowless
Advocate
There are MEP Labels.

I currently use this:
http://aclabels.net/index.php/products/mep-label-for-archicad?i=1
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Well... the fact that there is a product for sale that does what I'm searching, only confirms that GS doesn't provide a suitable Label object for its MEP elements
Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
gpowless
Advocate
That is true.

However, in my mind it is the cost of doing business.

I have been trying to push Graphisoft to improve MEP functionality for years. Don't give up!
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Keep Going Graphisoft!
Think Like a Spec Writer
AC4.55 through 27 / USA AC27-4060 USA
Rhino 8 Mac
MacOS 14.2.1
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear All,

Thank you very much for your feedback on MEP and we truly appreciate the time you've taken to contribute towards the development of the software.

I have forwarded your comments and suggestions to our Wish List database (please refer to it as #13061). Hopefully, our Product Management team will consider them in a future release.

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT