Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Layout ID bug when placing schedule spanning to multiple lay

In AC 18, when placing a schedule that spans on multiple layouts, for some reason the Layout ID displays correctly on the Navigator, but is incorrect on the autotext reference, and displays incorrectly if placed on the Layout to...

Screenshot in AC 17, it shows correctly on both the navigator and autotext:

Screenshot in AC 18, the Layout ID is different on the navigator and autotext:

Also, on AC 18 the autotext layout ID doesn't get updated when browsing the pages
Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can confirm this bug with autotext in AC-18.

This is extremely annoying since it basically makes automatic spreading of schedules on multiple layouts function half-useless.

For example:
We need to publish door and window schedules. Each sheet should have its own unique ID printed out. But now the LayID autotext will display the range of layout ID's and not the unique ID of the current layout.

To make matters worse, we can't even correct this manually since we are dealing with the multi-sheet layouts.

In older archicads (tested on AC13) this autotext functionality worked correctly.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Has there been any resolution of this yet? this has been a bug for years and appears to remain so in all versions of archicad.
Anonymous
Not applicable
artisttheking wrote:
I can confirm this bug with autotext in AC-18.

This is extremely annoying since it basically makes automatic spreading of schedules on multiple layouts function half-useless.

For example:
We need to publish door and window schedules. Each sheet should have its own unique ID printed out. But now the LayID autotext will display the range of layout ID's and not the unique ID of the current layout.

To make matters worse, we can't even correct this manually since we are dealing with the multi-sheet layouts.

In older archicads (tested on AC13) this autotext functionality worked correctly.
similar problem exist. I would say that is not really an easy talk but a defect. I can write a separate bug report if it should be tracked separately. I'm so tired of annoying and illogical bugs.