Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Layout shrinking to page in Plotmaker 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use Plotmaker 3.0.0 R2 Int for output my drawings to printer.
Usually, my layout exceeds page size. So, when I print my layout, Print->Print options...->Shrink each layout to page setings changes output scale of my drawing. It is vary unusable for CAD program. I must open Print->Print options... dialog at each print and change setting to Scale all to 100%.

As for my opinion, Print->Print options...->Shrink each layout to page is vary specific settings for CAD pdoduct. It must be placed to program preferences. And it can't be defaul.

Can you recommend some teqnique for avoid the problem?
3 REPLIES 3
__archiben
Booster
leo

this has been corrected in 8.1/3.1 - the default is now 100% and you have the option of changing it to 'shrink to page' if you want.

the upgrade to archicad 8.1/3.1 should be free through your dealer . . . it's a worthwhile upgrade for all manner of other features and fixes too.

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Djordje
Ace
~/archiben wrote:
leo

this has been corrected in 8.1/3.1 - the default is now 100% and you have the option of changing it to 'shrink to page' if you want.

the upgrade to archicad 8.1/3.1 should be free through your dealer . . . it's a worthwhile upgrade for all manner of other features and fixes too.

~/archiben

... and Print setup is right there in the Print dialog box (Windows) where it should have always been, for the Mac too!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for so quickly and irrefragable answer. I will calling for 8.1 version