Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Let's see what Cinerender can do

Anonymous
Not applicable
Goodmorning forum,
this topic does not involve a question, so I hope I am not breaking any rules here.
It's been awhile since AC18 came out and to be honest I was expecting to see much more projects rendered in cinerender, since it was huge upgrade from AC17.
So....this is a "show us your renders" thread
Cheers!
14 REPLIES 14
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You can use Find & Select to select morph faces with a certain surface material. That could be what you are looking for to quickly change surface materials on objects / morphs of imported 3DS files.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Eduardo Rolon
Ok, my mistake.

You can change the "Pick Tool / Arrow" to sub-selection mode and then you don't need to use the command+shift shortcut. If I remember correctly his has been available since Morphs were introduce.

Just remember to change it back to the regular pick tool to keep working.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
stayrudee wrote:
Someone has to be first. I have modeled in AC17 and rendered in AC18. Some post in PS. I am happy with the result.

Very nice render, thanks for posting. Is that a wooden floor texture that comes with A18 or is it a custom texture you imported? Can you tell me how you made it?

thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Eduardo, thank you for the tip, it does make things abit easier,but a small pet pallet with 3 choises (vertex/edge/face) would have been exactly what we need.
And indeed ,his wooden floors are spot on!Great shader!
Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason after I converted my ArchiCAD 17 project file into 18 my render is all messed up, the glass and reflections are completely wrong.

A notable example is the shower cabin, instead of being transparent it reflects the sky and mesh outside. I posted question about this before but no one supplied an answer. I'm using the glass and mirror surfaces out of the catalog.

Perhaps if I hand the .pln file things can get cleared up. Otherwise I have recreate a new project file in order to get the renders right. Might as well go back to Artlantis -_-