Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Ligtworks Materials

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello. I'm trying to render using Lightworks for the first time I'm using a wood material that I'm not too happy with but all the others are a darker wood type. is there somewhere you can download materials to lightworks?

I use ACAD 16 EDU on Windows 7
thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
And on youtube there is a reference to a Professional rendering DVD. I cant find it anywhere, can you help I need to learn this
Dwight
Newcomer
There's also a book "LightWorks in Archicad" that deals extensively with materials [surfaces]. See below for ordering.

As for your specific issue, a hidden feature of LightWorks is a non-implemented material archive. The attached dialog composite shows how to access a LightWorks 'shader' in this archive offering a variety of wood types. A 'shader' is merely a programmed pattern generator.
Dwight Atkinson
Francois_MCD
Expert
Hi Kevin
Here is the video you are looking for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi36NU0vOPk
Regards
Francois Swanepoel
Everything happens in Archicad since v6.5 (2000) ‌
Hiking, Motorbiking, Good food, Gr8! Beer & excellent conversation 😉
#MadeByDyslexia is my unfair advantage – expect curious ideas, creative big thinking & small typos.
<> www.fusionBIM.co.za <> www.Scirrus.co <> www.BIM2fusedVR.com <> (new) Anatomy of Archicad Course