BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Line Thickness 3D for layout and print

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,

I'm here working on an axonometric on Archicad 11. I'm working with slabs and walls. I took the axo to the layout and scaled it, but the problem is, when I print it, the lines come out too thick and I can't find where I could change the line thickness anywhere.

I can only change the line thickness of the 3D view in the 3D Window Settings, but that's only for working on the screen preferences, it doesn't influence the layout. What I would like to do is to be able to print with the line thickness I would choose like we can choose in 2D drawing with the Pen Attributes.

Is there anyway I could do this?

Thank you.
Good work!
Raquel
1 REPLY 1
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Raquel:

The axonometric has a scale, which can be set by selecting it in the View Map and clicking on the "Settings..." button. Set the scale of the axon in the view map to the same scale you are using on the layout.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!