BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Linked markers inconsistency !?

Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
3 of our power users have the same experience regarding linked markers (detail, section, elevation, interior elevation) in our exported pdf. It's working ...sometimes...most often not and we can't figure out the reason. Detail markers seem very stable in this regard and for me they work all the time but he others...Anyone knows?

/Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
2 REPLIES 2
Daniel Kovacs
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi,

We have recently fixed a related bug in an update (AC22 5009), maybe you are facing that? Are you on AC22? Have you installed the latest update?

The best would be if you could contact your local support team about this. If you can't do that for some reason, I can take a look at where the problem might be, if you send me a simplified file that shows this problem (maybe a file with a few layouts, with 1-2 links that are not working between them, and the PDF).

Thanks,
Daniel Alexander Kovacs

Professional Services Consultant

GRAPHISOFT

For Troubleshooting and useful Tips & Tricks visit
Mats_Knutsson
Advisor
dkovacs wrote:
Hi,

We have recently fixed a related bug in an update (AC22 5009), maybe you are facing that? Are you on AC22? Have you installed the latest update?

The best would be if you could contact your local support team about this. If you can't do that for some reason, I can take a look at where the problem might be, if you send me a simplified file that shows this problem (maybe a file with a few layouts, with 1-2 links that are not working between them, and the PDF).

Thanks,
Hi Daniel,
We're still on AC21. I'll send somethin to our local support as soon as I can get some tiem off.
/Mats
AC 25 SWE Full

HP Zbook Fury 15,6 G8. 32 GB RAM. Nvidia RTX A3000.
Learn and get certified!