Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Linking 2d Lines to Legend/Key

Lubangakene Brian
Contributor

Hello Everyone

I have a task i believe is possible in Archicad but still not sure how to do it.

I have represented water network in my project using 2d lines with each network having a different color and line weight which i have to define in a legend.

I would like to link the legend to each water network so that if i would like to change color of the line in a network, i can change from the legend and the change is reflected in the line network linked to that legend (something like how i can change window sill height from the interactive schedule and it is reflected in the window) Is this somehow possible with hotlink module or interactive schedule?

THANK YOU

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rajesh Patil
Expert

Use Pen Sets, choose a required pen no add suitable colour with line weight, add description then save the same with Unique name. Draw the needful diagrams with those pens. Later modify pen's line weight or colour when needed.

As per my knowledge you can not use 2D elements like Line Pline in schedules. 

Rajesh Patil
AC 09-27 | INT | WIN11 64
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Rajesh Patil
Expert

Use Pen Sets, choose a required pen no add suitable colour with line weight, add description then save the same with Unique name. Draw the needful diagrams with those pens. Later modify pen's line weight or colour when needed.

As per my knowledge you can not use 2D elements like Line Pline in schedules. 

Rajesh Patil
Dell Inspiron 7591, Core i9, 9880H 2.30GHz, 16.0GB, NVidia GeForce GTX1650, 4.0GB, SSD Internal 500GB, Dell SSD External 250GB

Thanks so much sir,

i will use this approach, i just have to change my bad behavior of not saving pen sets which frustrates when i change viewmap 😁

Practice will make you perfect 😀👍

Rajesh Patil