BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Lost Elevation Markers and Heights etc

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have lost all my markers and elevation levels (story heights), line indicates story levels but no height. Also sections have the same problem. I was trace referencing a large Autocad dwg and deleted the elevations, rather than hiding the layer, silly mistake. On placing new elevations I have no markers and heights in either plan(2D) or elevation view. I have gone through all the settings in elevation dialogue but have been unable to regain markers and dimensions. Any advice on how to get the elevations back to default settings????
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you mean these Story Level lines and markers (image attached, Elevation Settings) or had you placed dimensions using the Elevation Dimension type? If the latter, they will be gone if you deleted your elevations and placed new ones, and will have to be re-done.
Screen shot 2013-06-10 at 1.17.58 PM.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
No, it is the original elevations that are present in the original plan view when you first create a new drawing. Thanks for your quick reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Problem solved. I did my design and trace ref @ 1:1. When I go back to 1:100 then all the text and markers are evident on respective drawings. 7 years of using Archicad and it still throws up curly ones from left of field
Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad to hear you got it sorted.
Learn and get certified!