Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Master Layout Logo/Text Block Not Appearing

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've created a new Master Layout with a logo and text blocks for printing on 8.5"x11" paper.

When in the Master Layout everything appears as it should yet when I Layout and import a drawing the logo/text are not visible (I've made sure the pen selected for the logo/text is correct).

If I continue and create a Publisher set, again the logo/text are not visible (eventhough the correct Master Layout is indiciated) but when printed, the logo/text are printed.

My first suspicion would be inadequate memory but I have 4GB so that should be enough, and I've never encountered this issue before.

Mac Book Pro/Leopard 10.5.5/Intel Core 2 Duo/2.5 GHz/4GB/ArchiCAD v10
2 REPLIES 2
Barry Kelly
Ed_Rab wrote:
I've created a new Master Layout with a logo and text blocks for printing on 8.5"x11" paper.

When in the Master Layout everything appears as it should yet when I Layout and import a drawing the logo/text are not visible (I've made sure the pen selected for the logo/text is correct).

If I continue and create a Publisher set, again the logo/text are not visible (eventhough the correct Master Layout is indiciated) but when printed, the logo/text are printed.

My first suspicion would be inadequate memory but I have 4GB so that should be enough, and I've never encountered this issue before.

Mac Book Pro/Leopard 10.5.5/Intel Core 2 Duo/2.5 GHz/4GB/ArchiCAD v10
There is an "On Screen Display Option" that can show or hide the master items on layout.
You should find it in the VIEW menu.
It doesn't affect the printed output - just what you see on screen.
Bary.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
That was it!!

Thanks
Bary