Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Maxon Cinerender - Ground looks like sky

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have gone through all the settings several times and can't figure
out how to make what's below the horizon line look like anything other than sky.
Spent a bunch of time fooling with settings around the "grass" variable.
My background is set to colors with a blue sky and dark Hookers green below the horizon line.

The other strange thing that I would like to correct is the very rough looking too
washed out orange peel effect of the light on the back wall under the light bar object.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, to make the ground to look like something other than sky, Go to the detailed settings then enviroment >Physical Sky > Sky > Sky Horizont and there you can set it to custom gradient and make it any color you want. And for the light try playin with the light intensity and color to get diferent results.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay, I did this and now it won't generate a rendering at all.
the preview window just shows the little balls going round and round. It never starts to generate a rendering.

arqrivas wrote:
Hi, to make the ground to look like something other than sky, Go to the detailed settings then enviroment >Physical Sky > Sky > Sky Horizont and there you can set it to custom gradient and make it any color you want. And for the light try playin with the light intensity and color to get diferent results.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay, so that should be another setting, the easy way will be to reset every setting you have, choose a pre set from archicad and star again with the setting to see what happens.