BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Misbehaving schedules

Djordje
Ace

Hi guys!

Archicad 24 BIMCloud Basic project.

1. Schedules pulled from the placed module mix the columns, so the floor shows where the ceiling should be, and vice versa.

Yes, the same Custom fields are used, and we have tried redoing the Schedules in the module file and the master file that is reading the module...

2. Wall schedules show in red, as if the Renovation is set to New construction, despite all the elements being new and the Renovation of the schedule view set to Planned status

Yes, we have redone all the schedules... twice... it is all well unless you open the file again. And yes, it is correctly saved, no opening of the previous versions...

Slightly stumped...

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
2 REPLIES 2
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni

Hi Djordje,

Thank you very much for sharing the problems. I am so sorry about this!

Before going deeper into the detail, I'm wondering if these issues persist if you save a local copy of the project? Furthermore, can we have some screenshots of the problems for a better understanding?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

Djordje
Ace

Hi Minh

Well, if you want it right...

1. The columns were actually mixed - the columns in the module did not match the columns in the master file schedule, so of course they were mixed up

2. The views of the module were set to Show All, that the master file interpreted wrongly.

Human error... the larger error was that the human was saying all the time that it was OK, until I double checked...

Software does nothing, except what we tell it to do.

Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Learn and get certified!