BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Missing Fonts

hgodhani98
Contributor

Hello all,

I have a question regarding missing fonts in Archicad 25. My company uses a common font for all of our projects. My computer had the font missing, so I had to download it. I can see the font in Archicad but wanted to know if there is a way I can replace all the text using the missing font with the new downloaded one. 

Currently all the text items using the missing font shows in [missing font], and has been replaced by a standard one. If anyone can tell me how I can adjust those setting, it would be helpful. I am trying to select a default font that Archicad would use to replace any missing fonts currently in the project and in the future. 

1 REPLY 1
Barry Kelly

The text should know what font it was and show the font name in brackets - i.e. [Helvetica].

As soon as you install Helvetica (or the missing font) into your operating system, all should be good.

You will probably have to close Archicad and re-open it.

But the font should automatically be there once you have installed it properly.

If you are actually seeing [Missing Font], I have not come across this and I assume you will have to manually fix each instance where this occurs.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Learn and get certified!