I am having a recurring issue with my template file. I have every view set and saved the way I need it, but after saving it and reopening to add or change items, each view will state, "Missing (Floor Plans)" in within the View Settings. I open the "View List" under "Project Indexes" and everything is good there so I thought it was just a visual glitch.
However, for example, I noticed that I had views where door or window callouts should be off but they were showing. I open the MVO to check it, and everything is set correctly. The only fix that I can find, so far, is going into View Settings clicking off of Floor Plans, then back on it, refresh the layout view, and it fixes the callout. Close the file, come back in, rinse, repeat, ...
. . . a new feature since Archicad 23 (although I don't think it might be the case, but just to make sure): In previous versions, if you renamed Layer Combinations, MVOs, Pen Sets, Renovation Filters, Graphic Override Combinations, Dimension Standards or 3D Styles, then any Views referencing these would display them as “missing” in View Settings – because the link was based on the settings name. As of Archicad 23, a unique identifier is used so these settings no longer go missing after a rename.
I just realized this improvement this past week as I over-haul my template. Thank you! It really helps in evolving template improvements without the fear of having to re-attach the settings for each change.
“The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” - Abraham Lincoln
AC24USA on 16” MBP (2.4GHz i9 8-Core, 32GB DDR4, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8G GDDR5, 500GB SSD, T3s, Trackpad use) + 2 Asus ProArt PAU32C (4K)
Any updates on this issue? When printing a large project, it is frustrating to get everything set up correctly the day before and then come back the next day to print and see the pages not showing up correctly again. Rinse and repeat....
Just found this thread and had to create an account to be another voice
I've been having this issue since the very beginning of AC24NZE (maybe even AC23NZE) - only occurs with BIMCloud projects it difficult to willingly reproduce but it will happen (every single project has had this).
Like some other people have mention, it is very frustrating to notice it has gone missing, then correct it, then come back the next day to print a set to finding it all missing again!! I have had to factor this issue into my work flow for printing/publishing which is painful.