Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

NCS 23 Drawing Title - graphic scale overlap issue

Haneef Tayob
Booster
Does anyone have an idea how I can avoid the overlap of the graphic scale with the title line on the NCS Title 23.
For years I've been using NCS Tile 10 and have no issues with that one.
Also note that I've had to extract it off the US version of Archicad (together with its' macros, etc.) For some reason there isn't a similar option with a graphic scale in the International version (I assume).
Thanks
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Haneef:

When you select the title block, there should be a movable hotspot at the upper right corner of the graphic scale. Click on this hotspot and choose Stretch form the pet palette (lower right corner) and you should be able to move the graphic scale independent of the rest of the title block.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Haneef:

When you select the title block, there should be a movable hotspot at the upper right corner of the graphic scale. Click on this hotspot and choose Stretch form the pet palette (lower right corner) and you should be able to move the graphic scale independent of the rest of the title block.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Haneef Tayob
Booster
Thanks - It worked. For some reason, I tried the other hotspots, but not that one.
Haneef Tayob
Aziz Tayob Architects
AC23 INT rel 3003, OS X 10.14.6 iMac 3.3ghz i5 dual monitor, 24GB RAM