Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

NCS Indicator 22 Label - text location changes after closing & reopening file

Scott Bulmer
Booster
Greetings, we are using the NCS Indicator 22 label on layout sheets. When placed the label appear as desired. After closing and reopening the file the text head portion of the label has moved away more than 12" in layout sheet scale (1:1). The workaround to restore the label head to the correct position is as follows; select the labels, temporarily change them to another label then undo. Please see attached screen shots and advise.
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can confirm this bug. The "Property Label 22" has the same issue.
drh64
Contributor
Did anyone find a solution to this? I just dropped in around 500 labels and now have this problem in the brand new AC24. Thank you.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
drh64 wrote:
Did anyone find a solution to this? I just dropped in around 500 labels and now have this problem in the brand new AC24. Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you for the question, and I am sorry about the issue!

From the description of this thread, I believe this is a known issue to us. It should have been fixed on Archicad 23, so it is pretty strange to hear that you still have this issue on Archicad 24. I'm wondering if you could share with me the problematic file showing the issue on AC24? Let me know here or via PM if you need a secure place to upload the file also!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT

drh64
Contributor
PM Sent.
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
drh64 wrote:
PM Sent.
Hi,

I haven't received any Private Message yet, unfortunately. Could you double check and send the message again? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT