Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

No transmittal first issue

Sophie Hoppe
Contributor

I want to make a new transmittal showing only the amended layout
The problem is that I haven't done an issue before. I had to create a first issue 01 with all the layout including the layout containing the changes.
When I tried to create  the second issue showing only the layouts with the changes , t the transmittal doesn't let me add this layouts because there were already in the issue 01. TI looked into all tutorials and Graphisoft community but  I couldn't solve it. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

I’m not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do but you can force any layout in to a transmittal even if it has no revision just by using the add layout button. If you need the revision letter to increase you can manually create a revision that’s not linked to any elements and force add it to the layout. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution

I’m not sure I fully understand what you are trying to do but you can force any layout in to a transmittal even if it has no revision just by using the add layout button. If you need the revision letter to increase you can manually create a revision that’s not linked to any elements and force add it to the layout. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.1.1
macOS Sonoma (14.2)