Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Omitting Beam Segment and Column Segment from Schedule of Elements

Voytek
Booster

Could anyone please advise how to omit Beam Segment and Column Segment from Schedule of Elements in AC25. I just would like to show Beam and Column. Thanks.

AC 5.0 to AC27 INT Full - Windows 10 Pro for Wokstations - Lenovo P70 - 2.8GHz Intel Xeon - ThinkPad Display 720 x 1280
13 REPLIES 13
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Modify the Element IDs of those Beams and Beam Segments so that the Element ID of those Beams and Beam Segments you do not want in the Schedules have a certain value, then add to the Criteria:

Element ID "IS NOT" <whatevervalue>

Then, those Beams and Beam Segments that have <whatevervalue> for Element ID will not be included.

If you do not have to use the Element ID for this, you can also create a new Property, make it available for Beams, and use that, set one value for Beams and Beam Segments you want to be included in the Schedule, and set another value for Beams and Beam Segments you do not want to be included in the Schedule. Then modify the Criteria to filter out the Beams and Beam Segments you do not want in the Schedule.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

Thank you so much!

Finally got the answer by both ways.

Actually, I have tried this by using ID option but may be I was making mistake somewhere in scheme setting dialog box.

Sharing both screen shots here.By ID.JPGBy property.JPG

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
Ram - 16.0 GB
System - Windows 10 Ultimate, 64 bit

NVEDIA GForce 8400GS

Archicad 9..., 24
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

The AND and OR logical operators have priorities: the AND logical operation is executed before the OR logical operation.

You need to put your two "Element Type" criteria in parentheses, and also put your two "Element ID" criteria in parentheses:

BeamCriteria.png

If you don't use parentheses, then the following will be included in the Schedule:

1. All Beams

2. All Beams Segments the Element ID of which start with "BEAM"

3. All elements the Element ID of which start with "HA"

However, if you use parentheses like on the above screenshot, then the following will be included in the Schedule:

All Beams and Beams Segments the Element ID of which starts with "BEAM" or "HA".

Actually, from your previous screenshots, this may not even be what you want. Maybe you want the following will be included in the Schedule:

1. All Beams the Element ID of which starts with "BEAM".

2. All Beams Segments the Element ID of which starts with "HA".

Let me know if this is the case.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27

Yes, I will keep parentheses part in my mind.

Element ID criteria option is good and what is needed here.

Thank you so much!

There is another issue regarding listing, I will come up soon with screen shots.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
Ram - 16.0 GB
System - Windows 10 Ultimate, 64 bit

NVEDIA GForce 8400GS

Archicad 9..., 24