BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

PEN SET

Llian
Advocate
I have adjusted an autocad drawing to a 50% screening in one same color. I xref this file into archicad and set it's pen set to source file and original color.
Then I worked over the xref using an assigned pen set - Archicad 10 Default.

I placed this plan on a layout and formatted the pdf to greyscale and hairline. When I published it, the pdf is not showing the very light xref.

What am I missing here ?

What I really want to achieve is to have a very very light xref background and this is how I had it all in 50% screen in one color before xref'g into archicad background.

Please help.

Thanks.
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
3 REPLIES 3
Llian
Advocate
I've done a searched and found a posting about linking pen sets to views dated 2006...but sound rather confusing. Anyways, to illustrate my problem, I'm attaching a screen shot of the model view which I would like to have it in the final layout. And another screen shot of the layout view which doesn't seem to give the pale light grey of the overlay [xref]-thus the plan looks messy!
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Llian
Advocate
and here's a layout view.....
LAYOUT VIEW.jpg
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Llian
Advocate
I've figured it out !
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Learn and get certified!